Monday 14 February 2011

Weekly Round Up

A whole week has past without a single Random blog entry... what's new ya might ask?!
Not been overly busy as finding a job is harder than one may think around these Area's...
I have lots of projects in place, more info will follow in later blogs...

Tuesday - gave her a Hosing down...

Thursday - Badmington 1st game in AGES - Discovered that my car's steering rack/power steering pump or tie rods or ends have broken, hoping it'll be the cheaper of the lot but only time will tell, it'll be over with SAM @5twenty4.co.uk as soon as possible

Friday - I found out that Bangkok has a Population of 8Million which I shared with 50 selected friends within my phone contacts (9AM FRIDAY FACT TEXT - 10 YEARS STRONG)

Relaxed weekend including a trip to Cabbots Circus shops, a spot of running and a Sunday evening film in the name of  "The Social Network" Personally I wouldn't recommend this film dispite all the "hype" it had been given

Oh and FINALLY...

No comments:

Post a Comment